- All returns must be requested via the Mount Kiwi Returns Request Form at the bottom of this page.
- Please do not send anything back without having first filled in the form, pressed the 'Submit' button, and waited 1-2 business days for us to respond to your request.
- Returning items to us without having first submitted your Returns Request Form and waiting 1-2 business days for a response can cause unnecessary delays in getting your request processed.
Mount Kiwi is 100% dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers. We hope you’ll love what you’ve ordered, but if something isn’t right, please let us know. We will always meet our requirements under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.
If you have any questions about an item, it’s best to get in touch before you purchase. We will do our best to give you more information and assist you to make the right decision. You can call us on +64 27-295-0480 (NZST) or email us at email@example.com. We aim to respond to all emails as quickly as possible.
CHANGE OF MIND
If, for any reason, you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please fill in and submit the Returns Request form at the bottom of this page within 3 days of receiving your order for a 100% refund. Once we’ve received your form we’ll contact you via return email within 1-2 business days to provide instructions on your return. Once your returned item has been received by us, we will refund you 100% of your purchase price via your original payment method within 1-2 business days, and you will receive email confirmation of this having been actioned, for your records.
*Return shipping costs to New Zealand for a change of mind on purchase are the customer’s responsibility.
In the event that you’ve ordered an incorrect size, please fill in and submit the Returns Request form at the bottom of this page within 3 days of receiving your order. Once we’ve received your form we’ll contact you via return email within 1-2 business days to confirm whether or not your preferred sizing is available and to arrange your return with you. Should your preferred sizing be out of stock, you can choose either an alternative item, a store credit, or a 100% refund.
*Return shipping costs to New Zealand for sizing exchanges are the customer’s responsibility.
*The shipping costs for us to send your exchange item/s are also at the expense of the customer. This is a flat fee of US$50.00 from New Zealand to the United States. Payment can be made via either PayPal or direct to our US bank account. The details will be forwarded to you via the email address you provided with your original order.
All Mount Kiwi products carry a guarantee on faulty workmanship and materials (manufacturing defects). Our quality control team who pack your order inspect all outgoing purchases to ensure the products you receive meet our quality standards and are dispatched in perfect condition. In the event that you receive a faulty or damaged-in-transit product we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. This remedy will be in the form of a repair, a replacement or a refund. Upon accepting the return, we have the option to:
- repair the item if it is a minor fault & if the item can be repaired within 7 days without compromising the outward appearance and/or the functionality of the garment.
- replace the item for the same product, in the same size, if the item cannot be repaired without compromising the outward appearance and/or the functionality of the garment.
- refund the item if it is unable to be repaired (as above), or if the same product, is unable to be replaced due to not being immediately available (as above).
Items damaged between the time they leave our warehouse and the time they are signed for by the customer upon delivery ('damaged-in-transit') are not deemed faulty by way of a manufacturing defect and will replaced, if available, within 2 business days of being received back to our warehouse. If a replacement is not available, a 100% refund will be issued.
Care labels in the garments must be strictly adhered to. Following the instructions of the care labels will ensure your item does not shrink when washed or dried. Therefore, items that have shrunk when washed and/or dried are not considered to be faulty.
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
The costs of returning faulty items to Mount Kiwi will be covered by us in the form of us sending you a return shipping label, and your repaired/replaced item will be shipped to you free of charge. Any international import duty or customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) charged are not refundable.
Please choose carefully when purchasing sale items as sales are final. This means no exchanges. And no credits or refunds unless the item has been assessed as faulty.
- All return parcels sent to us must include your order number and the full name under which the order was placed. Please do not send anything back without these details enclosed as this will cause delays once received back into our warehouse.
- All items must be returned in the brand-new condition in which they were shipped (unworn, unwashed, and with the original swing still attached). Mount Kiwi reserves the right to refuse returns if the product is deemed to not be in its original condition upon return.
- Mount Kiwi does not take any responsibility for items lost in the process of returning them to us - hence why we strongly recommend you use a trackable method.